[digiKam-users] Export from digikam

Michael Muscato mjmuscato at mac.com
Fri Aug 14 17:44:34 BST 2020

Thanks for the response. As I looked closer it seems that the files DID get saved but they just went back into the folder where the original RAW file was stored.

I guess I’ll have to work on getting more familiar with the interface since I saw that dialog as a “Save As” which defines the target folder for the new file.

MM