[digiKam-users] digiKam 7.0.0-beta3 is released

James Orr james.orr at orrenterprises.us
Mon Apr 27 22:21:50 BST 2020

I haven't been confused before with digiKam updates. This one confuses me. I'm not sure what to download.

I saw something like: digiKam-7.0.0-beta3-20200422T165716-Win64-debug.exe
then something else like: digiKam-7.0.0-rc-20200426T135902-Win64.exe
and there were other windows choices. Microsoft complained about the two files just listed, and I had to positively keep them. Similarly, when running them to install, I had to force acceptance.
James M. Orr

2705 E Sussex Way

Fresno CA 93726

I sincerely wish each of you, your family, friends, contacts, community the best of health in these times of pestilence and disease. There is no foreseeable end to proximity-distancing, and with that a concomitant need for social glue.