[digiKam-users] Canon 1dx mark iii: files CR3 and HIF

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:29:31 BST 2020

Le mar. 28 avr. 2020 à 00:08, Alberto <alberto.ponti at ticino.com> a écrit :

> I apologize for my English, I use a translator, but the question is simple.
> I bought a Canon 1DX mark III and I can't open the CR3 or HIF files.
> I use Digikam 6.4 on Manjaro and also tested Digikam 7 beta on Mac.

As i can see in Help/Supported Raw Camera dialog, The canon 1DX Mark
III is not yet supported in 7.0.0-rc using Libraw engine, but it's
just a question of time (:=)))...

HEIF files must work as expected with the bundles that we provide :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

What do you seen in the console under Linux or MacOS ? See detailed
notice at this page :

https://www.digikam.org/contribute/