[digiKam-users] Cannot start recent appimage on Manjaro

samuelkn samuel.k at gmx.de
Tue Apr 28 08:53:11 BST 2020

Hi,

I'm having the same GLX issue as described here. However, the arch error
does not appear. I have tried version 7 beta 3 (24-Apr-2020 09:23). My setup
is Manjaro (Kernel 5.6.7), on Intel graphics.

I found that it could be due to some glxinfo. glxinfo and glxgears is
available on my system through the mesa-demos package.

Is there any update on this issue?

Best regards,
Samuel

---- output-----
-- Preloading shared libs: :/tmp/.mount_digikadOPlJ1/usr/lib64/libnss3.so

unknown: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig for
QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(),
depthBufferSize -1, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1,
alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize -1, samples -1, swapBehavior
QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace
QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile)

unknown: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig for
QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(),
depthBufferSize -1, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1,
alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize -1, samples -1, swapBehavior
QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace
QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile)

unknown: Could not initialize GLX

/tmp/.mount_digikadOPlJ1/AppRun: line 157: 115423 Aborted
(core dumped) digikam $@