[digiKam-users] Copy files to another drive

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:12:31 BST 2020

Hi,

Go to LAbels view from Left sidebars, make your selection of rating
virtual albums, go to icon view and select all.
Open a files browser to the destination target (aka dolphin for ex).

Afer that you have 2 solutions:

1/ copy and paste items from clipboard.
2/ use drag and drop.

The copy operation will start in background with a progress indicator
on the bottom right of main DK view.

My best

Gilles Caulier