[digiKam-users] spell checker

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:29:46 BST 2020

Hi,

While transition from DK 4 to 5 i ported the code to pure Qt5 at 80%.
Speel checker is a functionality provided in KTextEdit API from KDE
and now i use QTextEdit instead which do not have this feature yet.

When Qt API will provide this feature by default, speel checker will be back.

The problem is the high level of dependencies used with spell check
with all data from language dictionarie. Introducing this feature in
bundle will explode container size.

Voilà for the explanations.

My best and take a care

Gilles Caulier