[digiKam-users] Difference between the "reject face" button and the "delete" button in the top right corner?

Martin Tlustos martin.tlustos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:08:25 BST 2020

Hi everybody,

so I have this list of unconfirmed faces. Below it there is the "accept" and the "reject" button, and in the top right corner there is a "delete" button. The pop up text is the same for both, but I suspect, the "reject" button below tells digikam that this face does not belong to the person digikam thinks it does, whereas the "delete" button on top would tell digikam that this is not a face. Am I right or wrong here!

And what is the difference between those two buttons in the "unrecognized" faces list? Are they then doing the same thing?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Cheers, Martin