[digiKam-users] New unconfirmed faces not shown in digikam 7.0 beta

Martin Tlustos martin.tlustos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:40:54 BST 2020

Hello,

In my list of face tags I have a couple of entries that have the new entries mark behind the names - like (2 new), but when looking for the new entries, there are none with a green border around them, and they don't show up in the "unconfirmed" list - in fact, the "unconfirmed" list is completely empty (although it shows a scroll bar on the right). Is that expected behavior?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Cheers, Martin