[digiKam-users] google photos upload broken?

Peter Teuben teuben at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:23:56 BST 2020

I guess one workaround to add to locked albums is to upload them to a
temp album, then in the online app move them into the locked album.

There was a time when the "new album" was not present for me, so I got
into the habit of creating an album online, and then adding into them.
Perhaps that was in the pre-XOAUTH2 method.

Sort of related to this, I'm uncovering a lot of info that's not in the
digikam manual. In face, the one I just looked at from 2018 says "TODO".

I'm now composing a section for this, who knows where it will wind up.

- peter