[digiKam-users] Digikam-6.4.0 or 7.0.0.beta give : Unknown image format !!!

Alain Dumont skyrostyan at orange.fr
Wed Apr 1 13:08:08 BST 2020

No, I did not use the bootstrap.linux command but directly cmake ../
But I just read this script and I got some interesting information from it.
With your help, I found two possible solutions:
1) including -DKDE_INSTALL_QTPLUGINDIR=/opt/qt5/plugins in my cmake ../
command, the DK plugins are installed in the Qt directory.
2) setting the variable DK_PLUGIN_PATH=/usr/lib/plugins/digikam before
launching DK works while keeping the DK plugins in the /usr directory.

I will think about the best solution.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards.

Alain