[digiKam-users] Sharing Database/Collections

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 08:52:10 BST 2019

Even if the ssh server is installed you need to turn on 2 services on the
system to see the ssh port open on the network.

Better, if you reboot the Windows, you need to do it another time. The
system do not save the configuration.

Voilà, it's Microsoft trying to reproduce Linux features with success.

Gilles