[digiKam-users] XMP read files

D. Salvatore dd.salvatore at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 18:55:03 BST 2019

I am using Digikam 6.3 (Appimage) on Linux Debian 9.

Just to understand better how DigiKam works, I created a folder/album with
inside:
- picture.jpg
- picture.jpg.xmp

Digikam shows only the picture.jpg without apply (and considering) the XMP
file.
The XMP file has been generated before by Corel Aftershot 3.

Thanks,
Salvatore