[digiKam-users] [digikam-users] digikam (win10) & darktable coupling

Antonio Trincone antonio.trincone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 07:29:21 BST 2019

I use 6.10 version of digikam (win 10) which is still working in couple to
darktable. When installing further versions of digikam, including the
nightly built ones, exported images from Darktable are saved in the proper
directory but digikam does not show them. The correct behaviour I have with
6.10 (showing the exported files after few instants) is not present in
further developed versions. Why? What can I check to get similar behaviour
with new versions?
PS. when installing new ones all preferences are left as previously
established and not touched
--
*Antonio Trincone*
http://about.me/antonio.trincone