[digiKam-users] Digikam .xcf saga

Rafael Linux User rafael.linux.user at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:03:47 BST 2019

Yes, may 2018 ... too late for who want a professional workflow. I was
working at 16 bits and color managing from more than 2 years ago with
Krita, that let me choose CMYK color model when I print my photos, a
"feature" that any professional photo editor program MUST have (we are in
2019, GIMP arrives too slow to the present). And NO, GIMP doesn't let
create 64 bits color depth, only read it (FITS image format). Anyway, to
read FITS format is not so interesting like work in HDR, like Krita can do
in Windows (unfortunately, Linux lacks of this, but it's a Linux issue).

We could continue, but not this is not the place, as I said previously