[digiKam-users] Digikam .xcf saga

Rafael Linux rafael.linux.user at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 21:13:05 BST 2019

I'm sorry Maderios, but even if Krita was born to illustration, the fact is
that is more advanced than GIMP. In fact, Krita works with 16 bit color
depth years ago (like any decent photo editing software should do) while
GIMP adopt 16 bits last in version 2.10, few months ago!!! So, please, could
you tell me something GIMP can do out-the-box that Krita doesn't (I know
several things Krita does but not GIMP).

Anyway, this is a Darktable forum, not about GNU/GPL photo editors.