[digiKam-users] --> Digikam 6.3 unstable and DEBUG

Alex Antão alex at familiaturista.com.br
Fri Sep 20 20:41:15 BST 2019

Yes, I got it. On MacOSzx is a PKG file.

Found installed on /opt

Ran from terminal and got a lot of logs when it started to generate fingerprints.

So, I opened Tag Manager, it opened a screen with all Tags. I couldn't do anything becausee the fingerprints process was runing, so I clicked to close the Tag Manager.

Got a Seg Fault 11.

No other errors.

---- Ativado Sex, 20 set 2019 13:57:02 -0300 Andrey Goreev <aegoreev at gmail.com> escreveu ----

I think appimage is Linux only. You need to download the version for Mac OS