[digiKam-users] Digikam 603 open as

Gerhard Hoogterp gerhard at frappe.xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 18 07:25:50 BST 2019

On dinsdag 17 september 2019 21:51:33 CEST Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Work perfectly here, under Plasma desktop:
>
> https://imgur.com/okxysxa
>
> Gilles Caulier

Operating System: Kubuntu 19.04
KDE Plasma Version: 5.15.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.56.0
Qt Version: 5.12.2
Kernel Version: 5.0.0-27-generic
OS Type: 64-bit
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz
Memory: 15,6 GiB of RAM

It doesn't. Will add my info to the bugreport. For now it's back to 5.9. Pity.
At least it's easy testing with those appimages..;)

thanks!
 Gerhard

--
https://gerhardhoogterp.nl/