[digiKam-users] Digikam 603 open as

Gerhard Hoogterp gerhard at frappe.xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 17 20:07:58 BST 2019

Hi,

While still using the 5.6 version of DK, I thought to give the 6.0.3 appimage
a try. All seemed to go smoothly until I wanted to open a raw image in
rawtherapee. The "open as" window was empty which it was, and in the 5.6
version still is, fully loaded. I've put a screendump with the window and the
expected contents at

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jondor/48750335163/in/photostream/

The pulldown only shows, what I can only assume to be a history of previous
used searches and nothing more.

I guess this is not expected behaviour, any suggestions on how I can get my
list of available apps back?

Gerhard

--
https://gerhardhoogterp.nl/