[digiKam-users] I cannot get the Nabbler digiKam forum to work

Paul A. Schroeter pschroeter at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 18:39:58 BST 2019

I am having a horrible time getting the this forum to work. I can login to Nabbler and I belong to the digiKam mailing list, but they won't work together. I have tried THREE times to post a question in the Nabbler site without luck. When I do I get an email with the following:

Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON at n4.nabble.com>To:pschroeter at yahoo.comSep 17 at 1:06 PMThis is the mail system at host n4.nabble.com.

                  The mail system

<digikam-users at kde.org>: host letterbox.kde.org[46.43.1.242] said: 554 5.7.1
    Mail has been rejected as SPAM (6.472) (in reply to end of DATA command)
I'm often in Thumbnail view going through photos with the keyboard arrow keys when I want to change folders in the left side Album tree. I cannot for the
life of me find a way to change the focus to the Album tree so I can go up
and down through the folders with the arrow keys, (which I organize by date
taken) without
moving my right hand off the keyboard to use the mouse to do it.

I also imagine this will mean I need a way to go from the Album tree back to
the Thumbnail window.

I use digiKam 99% of the time with the left sidebar showing the Album tree,
with the middle window in Thumbnail view.

It would be nice if right-click Go to > Album worked in this situation
This message was sent from pschroeter at yahoo.com to the digikam-users at kde.org
mailing list.
This message will not appear in this archive until it has been accepted by
the mailing list. You may want to save a copy of this message in case it is
not accepted.

Why not just create an actual standalone forum that people can subscribe to? That's what every other program I use does.

PS. I've been trying to donate because I actually like the program, but the Paypal site only takes euros and I can't figure that complication out either.

|  |
digiKam - digikam-users | Mailing List Archive

digikam-users forum and mailing list archive. digiKam - Digital Photo Management for the masses