[digiKam-users] Lighttable window stuck zoomed in

Archie Macintosh archiemac at gmx.co.uk
Mon Sep 16 11:13:09 BST 2019

I'm using digiKam on MacOS 10.14.6 Mojave. I was using digiKam 6.2,
but it kept crashing on exit. A bug report indicated that the issue
had been fixed in a 6.4 beta, which I installed. I have today
installed stable 6.3, which does not crash on exit.

However, while running the 6.4 beta, I noticed that the Lighttable
window had become stuck in a very zoomed-in state. I therefore
completely uninstalled digiKam manually (including all the /opt and
/private/var files, but not the .db files) and installed 6.3 stable;
but when I open the Lighttable window it is still massively zoomed in,
so that only part of the window is visible

I also notice that when I open Preferences, the main digiKam window
zooms in so only the top left quadrant is visible, and the only way to
restore it is to quit and reopen digiKam.

Any advice about how to troubleshoot / fix this would be very
gratefully received!

mac