[digiKam-users] --> Import from iPhone 7 into MacOSX

Manuel Bock mbs at mbsnet.de
Thu Sep 5 06:23:48 BST 2019

macOS has a special application to import pictures from (nearly) any external camera or usb drive. I guess you are using a German UI? Then Hit cmd+Space and search for „Digitale Bilder.app“. This app allows you to import your iphone pictures into any folder of your Mac.

BTW: Digikam has a problem with „live fotos“ or videos. When I use my iPhone in a different time zone and import those, it will be imported as one photo and the live view video. Unfortunalely the videos seem to have a different time stamp, which often has exactly the difference to the home zone.

BTW: I am not using HEIC for compatibility reasons yet. So I don‘t know, if digikam already supports this format.

Regards
Manuel

Von meinem iPad gesendet