[digiKam-users] Remove RAW file in one shortcut

Tobias Bora tobias.bora at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 08:32:41 BST 2019

Hello,

First thanks a lot for this great software. I'm now searching for a solution to quickly proceed new photos, and keep only the interesting ones in a matter of seconds. And because I shoot in RAW (.CR2) and high quality JPG, I'd like to find a way to visualise only the JPG file when both formats are present, and I'd like to be able to remove with a simple shortcut (ideally a single letter, no CTRL) the RAW file when I estimate that the JPG file is good enough.

Is it possible? If yes what is the recommended way to proceed?

Thanks,
--
tobiasBora