[digiKam-users] DigiKam 6.1.0 "Not Responding"

Zootopiagirl Jackie zootopiagirl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 04:28:11 BST 2019

Hi guys,

I still can't resolve this issue. I looked at my virus software and added
digiKam to the 'Allowed Apps' nothing has changed see below error from
debigView report. When I restart digiKam it tries to scan my photos then I
get the repeated error in the debugView console . The photos were
downloaded to a private folder on my computer and there's only 199 photos
in there of the over 40,000 I have to download and tag for the first part
of my project.

Error reads: "digikam metagenie: Cannot load metdata from file
C:/users........etc."

I'm considering other software now because I just can't get it to work.
Please advise what else I should do to fix this?

Thankyou

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>