[digiKam-users] HEIC support?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 09:47:00 BST 2019

Hi all,

The HEIC support will use libheif library. This one is extensible by
plugin. HEIF is just a container in fact and it can support HEVC image and
also AV1. The plugins for non HEVC format are under construction as i see,
but in all cases, support for other formats will be automatic.

https://i.imgur.com/JmEgGNS.png

Gilles Caulier