[digiKam-users] Support for AWS Rekognition

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 22:00:52 BST 2019

In all cases, with next 7.0.0 release, the lead advancement will be to drop
all current face recognition algorithms in digiKam to be replaced with new
OpenCV based Deep-learning algorithm which give excellent results here...

Take a look to this video :

http://www-ftp.lip6.fr/pub/X11/kde-applicationdata/akademy/2019/127-AI_Face_Recognition_with_OpenCV_in_digiKam.mp4

Be patient.

Best