[digiKam-users] Scan for new items without removing deleted albums

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Fri Oct 18 15:11:22 BST 2019

Le 18/10/2019 à 16:02, photo at whil.eu a écrit :
> Thanks, unfortunately refresh of the album also removes photos of that album.

from your previous post, may be it could be interesting to add a
collection category "cloud"

that allows photos to be on a cloud, that is discuss with the cloud to
have the image list, not directly to the file system.

On my openSUSE Leap 15.1, I have on Dolphin a "share" context menu entry
for digikam folder, so this may be feasible.

With the extension of clouds/fiber links, this option could be very useful

jdd
--
http://dodin.org