No subject

Sun Oct 27 01:32:15 BST 2019

at the very last editing step, that is after being resized.

I usually need to export my pictures to one of these destinations: Piwigo
galleries, Facebook, Picasaweb, or some folder outside Digikam collections
for creating photos books with Scribus.

Digikam batch tool is very convenient for resizing and sharpening (as well
as a lot of many other things), but the destination can only be an inside
folder.
Piwigo, Facebook and Picasaweb exports can do the resizing when exporting,
but they don't provide sharpening.
Export to a remote computer, that I use to export to an external folder,
doesn't do anything aside from copying.

Wouldn't it be possible to have access to all of the export functions from
the batch queue manager, so we could resize, sharpen and export in one go?

Thanks for yours answers,
Marie-No=EBlle

--=20
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les C=E9vennes =E0 ma fa=E7on : C=E9vennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications =E0 partir de ma page d'accueil
g=E9n=E9rale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>

--0016363b7f62bfc24d0496e740fa

Hi,<br><br>From what I understand about working with RAW, photos need to be=
 sharpened at the very last editing step, that is after being resized.<br><=
br>I usually need to export my pictures to one of these destinations: Piwig=
o galleries, Facebook, Picasaweb, or some folder outside Digikam collection=
s for creating photos books with Scribus.<br>

ell as a lot of many other things), but the destination can only be an insi=
de folder.<br>Piwigo, Facebook and Picasaweb exports can do the resizing wh=
en exporting, but they don't provide sharpening.<br>

Export to a remote computer, that I use to export to an external folder, do=
esn't do anything aside from copying.<br><br>Wouldn't it be possibl=
e to have access to all of the export functions from the batch queue manage=
r, so we could resize, sharpen and export in one go?<br>

r>-- <br>Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? <a href=3D"http://w=
ww.webmaster-en-herbe.net/" target=3D"_blank">Webmaster en herbe</a><br><br=
>Parcourez les C=E9vennes =E0 ma fa=E7on : <a href=3D"http://www.cevennes-p=
lurielles.com" target=3D"_blank">C=E9vennes Plurielles</a><br>

w.marie-noelle-augendre.com" target=3D"_blank">page d'accueil g=E9n=E9r=

--0016363b7f62bfc24d0496e740fa--