No subject

Sun Oct 27 01:32:15 BST 2019

this error appears from time to time, and doesn't seem to be related to the
password itself.
It generally disappears after some time ... and much annoyance.

Marie-No=EBlle

2010/9/21 Samuel Ronayette <sronayette at gmail.com>

> Hello all,
>
> I have been struggling hours and hours to try and make the "Export to
> Piwigo"
> plugin to work. I kept running into the error "failed to login into remot=
> piwigo, wrong login or password", but these were correct. And finally, ju=
st
> out
> of curiosity, I changed my password today, and it works! It seems that th=
> piwigo tool didn't like the "+" in my password. I have now set a password
> with
> only numbers and letters and it is fine.
> But is it normal? Why such a restricition on allowed characters?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Samuel

--=20
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les C=E9vennes =E0 ma fa=E7on : C=E9vennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications =E0 partir de ma page d'accueil
g=E9n=E9rale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>

--0016364ec87074cbea04912edbd3

Didn't I answer this questiona few days ago?<br><br>From what I've =
observed on my galleries (I have quite a number of them), this error appear=
s from time to time, and doesn't seem to be related to the password its=
elf.<br>

It generally disappears after some time ... and much annoyance.<br><br>Mari=
an dir=3D"ltr"><<a href=3D"mailto:sronayette at gmail.com">sronayette at gmail=

r-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">Hello all,<br>
I have been struggling hours and hours to try and make the "Export to =
Piwigo"<br>
plugin to work. I kept running into the error "failed to login into re=
mote<br>
piwigo, wrong login or password", but these were correct. And finally,=
 just out<br>
of curiosity, I changed my password today, and it works! It seems that the<=
br>
piwigo tool didn't like the "+" in my password. I have now se=
t a password with<br>
only numbers and letters and it is fine.<br>
But is it normal? Why such a restricition on allowed characters?<br>
Cheers,<br>
Samuel<br>