No subject

Sun Oct 27 01:32:15 BST 2019

The versions I use are:
digikam 0.10
exiv 0.18
gphoto2 2.4.4

Any ideas what I could do?

Thanks for your help

Christian

--001636c5a7234f09df04666d8b80

 my fotos autmatically using the date and putting them into subdirs accordi=
ng to date. <br>This worked well until recently I did an upgrade of my whol=
e system <br>
Now all photos get the date of 1.1.1970 01:00. This is what digikam reads a=
s the date from the cameras file profile (hopefully translated correctly) a=
nd this is what it uses for renaming the files.<br>From the picture propert=
ies the date is read correctly. <br>
an<br>

--001636c5a7234f09df04666d8b80--