[digiKam-users] Exporting photo to Google photo account

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 16:59:23 GMT 2019

Due to new privacy regulations, our app must be re-submitted for review, even
though it has been around for many years. I have already done some things. We
need a privacy policy on our website. So if someone has or can write a good
privacy statement that matches open source and digiKam, we would be very happy
about the help.

Maik