[digiKam-users] Dublin Core metadata template

Tony Bazeley tonyb at tonyb.id.au
Sun Nov 24 09:17:42 GMT 2019

I'd like to write Dublin core metadata to  tiff files for an archiving
project.

It seems that Dublin core metadata is encapsulated as part of an XMP
While it seems possible to create a Dublin Core template, perhaps I'm
missing something, but I'm not sure how to do that.

I have managed to add Dublin Core terms using Configure Digikam ->
metadata-> advanced , but it's not apparent how these terms might be
added to a template.
I would think using Dublin Core would be pretty common - does a
collection of digikam templates exist?

And if created, can that template transferable colleagues using digikam?

Thanks
Tony