[digiKam-users] Qtweb* dependency

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 21:39:50 GMT 2019

Hi,

Qt web module are used in digiKam to displayed map for geolocation support.
This feature is very important and there is no option to disable
geolocation support at compilation time.

Also, We start to use this Qt web module to open session in web service for
import/export files with the cloud.

Best

Gilles Caulier