[digiKam-users] New theme for the digiKam HTML gallery tool

Bob bobsonsmee at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 23 13:35:28 GMT 2019

Hello, woenx.

Just to avoid confusion: my theme is not a skin for the
digiKam application window, it's a new HTML5+CSS3 theme for
the HTML gallery tool which produces a web gallery from a
selected set of photos.

As an example, take a look at an example gallery using the
Lightbox style
<https://www.bobulous.org.uk/gallery/digikam/Lightbox/index.html>.
And the same gallery of images using the Brown Card style
<https://www.bobulous.org.uk/gallery/digikam/BrownCard/index.html>.
And the Feed style
<https://www.bobulous.org.uk/gallery/digikam/Feed/index.html>.
And finally the Basic style