[digiKam-users] New theme for the digiKam HTML gallery tool

Bob bobsonsmee at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 22 16:46:37 GMT 2019

Hello, all.

I've created a new theme for the digiKam HTML gallery tool,
and it comes with a set of four very different visual styles.

To see example galleries which show off each of the visual
styles, and for the download and usage instructions, see my
GitLab project page:

https://gitlab.com/Bobulous/digikam-html5-gallery-theme

(Just in case it's not clear: this is a personal project
I've been working on for the last few weeks, and is not
officially linked to the digiKam development project.)

There are bound to be rough edges, plus I'm hoping to add
further visual styles, so this theme is likely to change
over time. But for now I believe it's working (using digiKam
6.3 and 6.4, on Linux and Windows, viewing the results on
desktop and mobile at various screen sizes) and is ready for
people to use. For any problems or suggestions, please raise
an issue on the GitLab project interface.

--

Bob