[digiKam-users] DK integration with rawtherapee

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Tue Nov 19 01:09:23 GMT 2019

On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 18:29:04 -0600 (CST)
woenx <marcpalaus at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I just tried using Open With... and browsing and selecting the Gimp
> appimage, and it opened the picture in Gimp without any issues. I
> don't have Rawtherapy to test it, but I don't see why I shouldn't
> work.

Yes but it's not very usable.

Open with > others > browse drive (from the home directory) > navigate
to the correct directory and then it opens.

If at least DK would remember all these steps.

It has to be done for every image. It was supposed to be better
integration with RT.

What about offering a setup that would point to RT or DT or..., then I
could press F4 and instead of showfoto I would get RT or DT...

Thanks

--
sknahT

vyS