[digiKam-users] Sidecars only for video files?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 18:12:39 GMT 2019

It's not a "pity". We are busy, with a real life on the corner. To respond
to mailing take age. You must be patient, or search by yourself, in GUI, or
source code. After all its an open source project. Look forum about closed
project as "XNview" : To report a problem, an improvement, help, it's a
"pity".

DK/Setup/Metadata/Sidecars/WritetoSidecarFiles/Write to XMP sidecar for
read only item only.

This will include RAW and Video. There is no option to separate write to
sidecars by type-mime. This must be implemented ==> bugzilla...

Gilles Caulier