[digiKam-users] Two important things Digikam misses (IMHO)

Rafael Linux rafael.linux.user at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 00:21:49 GMT 2019

It never worked so I desisted. The most intuitive and easy way:
- Select a RAW file
- Ctrl + Shift + M
- Select "Edit XMP"
- Enable "Copyright" and change the text for any other text
- Click "Accept"
- Repeat all steps, you will notice the Copyright was not changed.

If fact, if this method (if it could work) will not change all files in an
quick way, cause it forces user to click on "Next" , change the text user
want to modify and click on "Apply" button again. Maybe the batch mode work
(I didn't try again) but this should work too for individual photos, and is
not working  :(  (at least, for me) on RW2 files.