[digiKam-users] Touch screen

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 21:28:50 GMT 2019

I have an HP 2 in 1 laptop with a touch screen.It is easier to use it in tablet mode when I am on a plane that is the only reason I use the touch screen.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2019-11-06  2:24 p.m.  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] Touch screen Hi,Which kind of device do yo use with touch screen feature ?Gilles CaulierLe mer. 6 nov. 2019 à 22:13, Andrey Goreev <aegoreev at gmail.com> a écrit :Hello,Is that possible to add some touch functionality to digiKam in future?Something basic like scroll up and down with a finger or zoom in/out with two fingers (pinch) would be a good start.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.