[digiKam-users] Copying metadata from one image to another?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri May 24 16:17:42 BST 2019

Hi,

Inside digiKam, no. It's not yet implemented. The subject still open in
bugzilla.

Some low level are already present in digiKAm core to process this kind of
operation in specific cases (mostly the job is done by Exiv2), but the main
GUI or BQM still not yet patched to integrate this feature.

In fact we need to found a students to work in this project, but this
cannot be done while this summer.

Best

Gilles Caulier