[digiKam-users] option to configure external tools like Gimp, PhotoShop, etc

neinei at gmx.net neinei at gmx.net
Wed May 15 11:58:50 BST 2019

Hello Fischermuetze,
see here in the release notes of DigiKam 6.1:
The Windows version includes now the famous *“Open with”* option already
present under Linux, to launch your prefered application with your
items. Some prototype of code for MacOS will be also introduced and
tested later in the next releases.
https://www.digikam.org/news/2019-04-14-6.1.0_release_announcement/