[digiKam-users] GPS data issue

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon May 13 14:06:22 BST 2019

Hi,

There are plenty of reason. One is about the wrong precision of satellite
measurements at shot. In other words, there is a quality of GPS info and a
threshold to accept the values.

I think last 6.1.0 has improved this behavior. I recommend to switch to
this version an try again (for ce to rescan items to repopulate the
database).

Best

Gilles Caulier