[digiKam-users] bad links on download page

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri May 10 14:12:21 BST 2019

Le ven. 10 mai 2019 à 13:26, Tac Tacelosky <tacman at gmail.com> a écrit :

> from https://www.digikam.org/download/
>
> click on 64-bit Ubuntu SHA
>
> goes to
>
> https://download.kde.org/stable/digikam/6.1.0/digikam-6.1.0-x86-64.appimage.mirrorlist.sha256

No problem here as you can select the right mirror to download.

> The pre-release link on that page goes to
>
> https://download.kde.org/unstable/digikam/
>
> which shows 6.0 betas, what I expected was the 6.2 betas, here:

There is no official beta release outside 6.0.0 for the moment.

> https://files.kde.org/digikam/
>
> From there, I'm not sure if it's better to try the webkit or web-engine version of the appimage.

Here you found weekly build of 6.2.0. Webkit is the current official
HTML backend used internal.

WebEngine is for the future, and still experimental (it crash for me
here when i close digiKam).

> Tac