[digiKam-users] How to set "Basic Options" and "Scanner Specific Options"

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri May 10 12:41:00 BST 2019

Hi,

This depend of your scanner device capability.

In fact, in digiKam, there is no scanner driver. All the relevant
code, including device settings is delegate to libsane :

http://www.sane-project.org/

This want mean that digiKam plugin to scan ask to libsane all the
settings available for a device. It's the same to quiery a preview and
start a scan.

In other words, you must to ask to libsane team for details.

Best

Gilles Caulier