[digiKam-users] Digikam 6.2 beta memory leaks?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed May 8 18:09:18 BST 2019

Hi,

There is no special changes done in Fingerprints processing.
The main changes in whole source code in 2 ports to C++11
compatibility ; nullprt and virtual overide. Both change code
everywhere.

How did you investiguate the memory leak exactly ? With valgrind or
just to check the memory consumption through the linux kernel stats ?

Did you compile yourself whole code, or did you try the AppImage linux bundle ?

Best
Gilles Caulier