[digiKam-users] missing police for watermark

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:08:23 BST 2019

Hi

I have resintalled DK6.1.0 on a new PC, but when I wanted to reuse
watermark I set-up previously I saw that the police has changed compared
to the batch I was using before and I didn't retrieve the police
"mistral" (if I remember well), sounds like it disappeared between

   I would appreciate to find it back , I searched for other , but don't
find equivalent

note that I have restored my pictures and all the db, but seems I missed
the configuration file, can you remind me where it is located?

thanks all