[digiKam-users] How to correct bad translation

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 04:43:56 GMT 2019

hi,

you need to contact the KDE translations team. they extract english strings
from source code in .po files where translations are stored for one
language. later when we release digikam, we get .po files and we compile
and intall to .mo files used are run time.

https://www.digikam.org/contribute/

Best

 Gilles Caulier