[digiKam-users] Cannot install DK 6.0.0

James Orr jorr1948 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 24 03:03:03 GMT 2019

I wanted to get the labels for PICK and COLOR working, so I thought
maybe reinstalling DK might help. I downloaded the Win64 exe file from
the preferred mirror. First, it removed the DK I had on my system. Then
it started installing. I immediately got a sequence of error messages
that basically said all the Qt5*.dll files were missing. I tried another
download from the preferred mirror, then from another mirror. No luck. I
even restarted the system between removing DK and starting to reinstall
it. I wonder what's up.
--
James M. Orr 2705 E Sussex Way Fresno, CA 93726