[digiKam-users] HELP: Cannot select by picks or colors, either in filters (right column) or in select by labels (left column)

James Orr jorr1948 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 20 02:04:45 GMT 2019

My system uses:

    Windows 10 Pro
    INTEL Core i7-8700K, 3.7 GHz
    16 GB Ram
    64 bit OS and processor

I can label selected images using the CAPTIONS tools in the DESCRIPTIONS
section. When I mark images with the Pick Label or the Color Label and
Apply, the images show the selected attributes.

  * However, when I close and reopen Digikam, the attributes are missing.
  * When I use  either the Filters (Right) or the Labels (Left) and try
    to include only the labels or the colors, nothing happens.

  Rating works well.

Without these selection criteria, my workflow is severely hampered. What
am I missing?
--
James M. Orr 2705 E Sussex Way Fresno, CA 93726