[digiKam-users] clean database at 96% since 3 hours...

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Thu Mar 14 17:43:27 GMT 2019

Yes, that's right.

I had the same thing in 5.9. If you have a backup you can abort, if
not DK will become extremely unhappy. Most of the time is rebuilding
the thumbnails.

I did it last late last year with 40,000+ images and it took about 22
hours (my thumbnail file is around 2.5gb). I was using htop to
monitor.

--
sknahT

vyS