[digiKam-users] Missing XMPs

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Mon Mar 11 17:09:24 GMT 2019

Here are my sidecar settings:

https://i.imgur.com/ZmFEmQi.png

after looking at it, it's slightly more complicated.

1. in the raw directory, add some tags with write to sidecar only (see settings)
2. exit DK, so it creates the XMPs in the original directory
3. start DK again
4. move the images from album original album to another album (the
album is not a subdirectory, I don't know if it makes a difference)
5. exit DK

and the XMPs with the tags are still in the previous album/directory

Thanks

Syv

--
sknahT